The following posts will give a glimpse of who you are, if you have received Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Part 1 looked at Matthew through Acts.
Part 2 observed Romans – Hebrews.
Part 3 declares some of the biblical descriptions of who you are as described in some of the verses in the books of James through Revelation:
- James 1:5 – I can ask and receive wisdom from God.
- James 4:8 – I can draw near to God.
- 1 Peter 2:6—I will never be put to shame.
- 1 Peter 3:18—Christ has brought me face-to-face with God.
- 1 Peter 3:21—I have a good, clear conscience before God.
- 2 Peter 1:1 – I have equal standing with other Christians before God by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
- 2 Peter 1:2 – Grace and peace are multiplied to me in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
- 2 Peter 1:3 – I have all things pertaining to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him.
- 2 Peter 1:11 – I have an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- 1 John 1:7,9 – I am forgiven of my sins and cleansed of all unrighteousness by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- 1 John 2:1-2 – I have an Advocate in Jesus Christ, who is the propitiation for my sins, if I sin.
- 1 John 2:25 – I am promised eternal life.
- 1 John 3:1—God has lavished His love upon me.
- 1 John 3:1—How great is the love of God that He has called me, together with all Christians, “Children of God.”
- 1 John 3:2—I am a child of God.
- 1 John 3:16—Christ loved me so much that He laid down His life for me.
- 1 John 4:9-11—The Father showed His love for me by sending His Son to die for me.
- 1 John 4:17-18; 5:14—I have full confidence in approaching God’s presence.
- 1 John 5:1,18 – I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
- Jude 1 – I am beloved in God he Father and kept for Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 1:5—I am loved by Christ and freed from my sins by His blood.
- Revelation 7:10,14 – My salvation is secure because it belongs to God and I am washed in the blood of the Lamb.
- Revelation 19:7—Together with all believers, I am the Bride of Christ.
- Revelation 21:2-3 – Together with all believers, I am a part of the new Jerusalem, the dwelling place of God with man.