The following posts will give a glimpse of who you are, if you have received Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Part 1 declares some of the biblical descriptions of who you are as described in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts:
- Matthew 6:26—I am very valuable to Christ.
- Matthew 9:2; Mark 2:5—I am the Father’s forgiven son/daughter.
- Matthew 9:36-38—I am the Good Shepherd’s shepherded sheep.
- Matthew 10:31; Luke 12:7—I am of great worth to the Father.
- Matthew 12:12—I am of much value to Christ.
- Matthew 18:10-14—I am the Father’s precious, protected little one.
- Mark 3:34-35—I am Christ’s brother or sister.
- Luke 6:35—I am a son or daughter of the Most High God.
- Luke 12:4—I am Christ’s friend.
- Luke 20:36; John 1:12 —I am a child of God.
- John 1:13—I am a child born of God.
- John 3:6—I am born of the Spirit.
- John 3:16—I am so loved by the Father that He gave His only begotten Son to die for me so that I could live with Him forever.
- John 8:35—I am the Father’s forever son/daughter.
- John 10:28-30—I am eternally secure in God’s holy love.
- John 13:33—The Father says of me, “You are my child.”
- John 15:5—I am a branch abiding in Christ the Vine.
- John 15:9—Jesus says of me, “As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you.”
- John 15:14—Jesus says to me, “You are my friend.”
- John 15:15—Jesus says to me, “I no longer call you servant, but friend.”
- John 16:27—Jesus whispers to me, “The Father Himself loves you.”
- John 17:23—Jesus says of me, “The Father loves you as He loves me.”
- Acts 10:43—My sins are forgiven.
- Acts 20:28—I am Christ’s flock.
- Acts 20:28—Together with all the saints, I am God’s Church.